Milano Club helps you build the professional creative life you want!
- Milano Club is an online club for cultural creative people from around the world who want to change their professional situation.
- Join a group of likeminded with 7+ years of experience who want both creative depth and professional impact and are ready to engage in a professional journey.Join the club
We Empower You Through:
Your professional narrative
Creative lives are difficult to describe. Defining your personal professional narrative will help you position yourself in the context you need to be part of to create the professional life you want.
Your business plan
As a professional creative person you are the project manager of your own work and have to define what success is for you. We focus on the possibilities in your field of work and help you design a businessplan fit for both you and your work.
Your work relationships
Developing work relationships that give you the right amount of support, inspiration and ambition can take you far. We focus on adjusting and developing your work relationships to be fit for your next step.
What You Get As A Member:
1. An online course that helps you define your personal professional narrative, design a business plan, and develop the right work relationships to take you the next steps on your professional journey.
2. Facilitated monthly online group sessions where Founder of Milano Club Thea Mikkelsen will guide you through personal reflections, you will present yourself and your projects in small groups and get feedback from peers.
3. A community site with inspiration and discussions.
"Milano Club gives me a unique opportunity to develop my professional life in new directions that I would not have come up with on my own."
"Milano Club is a space for development where Thea animates me to take a stance on dilemmas in my professional life and bring my work forward."
"Milano Club is an inspiring community where I get the inspiration, guidance and tools to shape the working life I want."
Founder of Milano Club
Milano Club is founded by Italian-based Danish business psychologist, MA & MSc, Thea Mikkelsen. She has worked with hundreds of cultural creative people in Scandinavia for the past 15 years in her role os coach, consultant and trainer in the creative industries.
Milano Club draws from her extensive experience and studies to create the best approach for creative people today to build successful professional lives that balances the wish for creative depth and professional impact.
Sign up to stay in touch!
If you want to know more about Milano Club before you become a member sign up for our newsletter.
To build a professional creative life you will love, leadership consciousness and creative courage must go hand in hand.
With the increased pressure on the delivery of creative content in creative fields today and the expectation that cultural creative people will take a project mangement role in relation to their own work, cultural creatives must be strategic in how they take up their roles to secure the right work conditions, have an impact and get rewarded.
Today you must reflect individually on what drives you in your work, what defines the road to success in your field and what it takes for you to deliver results and organize the dual task of being both creative and professional.